ENERGIEALLIANZ Austria offers a highly qualified customer service team to accompany you every step of the way and assist you in your selection of the right electricity product with expert advice and professional know-how. Our energy-related services will show you various opportunities of saving energy to reduce both your costs and energy consumption. EAA is your one-stop shop for everything from energy audits to transformer station maintenance and digital billing solutions. Benefit from the individual customer service of our experienced specialists.
We gladly advise and accompany you in performing energy audits as required in accordance with the Austrian Federal Energy Efficiency Act 2014. Such audits are designed to identify and report on energy flows as well as the potential of improving your energy efficiency. The first important step towards exploiting your savings potential, optimizing facilities, and reducing costs is to find out more about all the possible measures at your disposal.
- Analysis of energy flows and energy consumption
- Identification of measures to improve energy efficiency
- Reporting in accordance with the Austrian Federal Energy Efficiency Act
- Energy audit notification to the National Energy Efficiency Monitoring Body
ENERGIEALLIANZ Austria customers receive newsletters with comprehensive market reports including detailed stock exchange information and market analyses from our trading experts. Key market information on the energy market is prepared in great detail with easily comprehensible explanations from our analysts.
Aside from our prepared stock exchange and market information, we also offer the opportunity of arranging individual consulting appointments with our energy experts anytime. Our personal consulting service provides you with all the information you need for your business. Contact our experts and let us know what kind of information you require.
Transformer station maintenance
If you are planning to expand your facilities, the ENERGIEALLIANZ Austria transformer station maintenance service enables you to both easily and comfortably outsource the operation of your transformer station.
We consult you on everything from your choice of network level to your own transformer station or the right branch to the closest substation. Our reliable experts assume responsibility of your regular inspections and maintenance and take care of meeting the legal provisions applying to your transformer station.
- Grid connection consulting
- Sizing and provision of a transformer according to your requirements
- Substitute power supply with backup transformers
Reactive current compensation
Our free customer service includes regular check-ups to determine any potential reactive current costs. Reactive power stresses the electricity grid of both the grid operator and your plant. If your reactive current consumption exceeds a certain threshold, it will be added to your invoice.
The application of reactive current compensation systems helps you to avoid any costs from reactive power. We are happy to advise you on the control of your reactive current costs and support you in the construction, maintenance, and servicing of your reactive current compensation plant.
- Monthly check-ups of your invoice for reactive power costs
- Analysis of the reasons for your reactive current consumption
- Consulting in the construction of a tailor-made reactive current compensation plant
- Savings in reactive power costs
Gas pressure regulating station service
ENERGIEALLIANZ Austria provides consulting services and takes care of inspecting and maintaining your gas pressure regulating station. All maintenance and service activities are performed at specified intervals in accordance with legal requirements. In addition, ENERGIEALLIANZ Austria assumes responsibility for all maintenance and service activities according to the legal guidelines set forth by the Austrian Association for Gas and Water (OVGW).
- Compliance with all legal requirements
- Safe plant operations
- Routine maintenance for maximum plant availability
- Fair billing based on an annual flat-rate fee
Digital billing solutions
EAA-Billing provides you with electronic billing information to automatically incorporate your EAA-billing data into your data processing system. Receive all relevant information on your energy and network invoices as well as instalment payments, cancellations, and further accounting documents in electronic form.
- Sending electronic invoices in various formats (e.g. Edifact)
- Automated accounting of your invoices
- Individual invoice analysis
- Assignment of your invoices to individual sites
- Collective invoices with and without individual receipts